I am stuck in the world of Memory Books at the moment, I so enjoy making these pretty little books from boring blank pieces of card/wood.
This first one in blues and greens is for me, I will add photos of Grace and Mya to it.
I then started to experiment with my cuttlebug and some spellbinders and made these pretty shaped pages from cardboard. It will make a handy little gift when we go visiting...
for this one I used some brown parcel tags, again a little gift for when visiting and you don't know what to take your hostess.....
this Baby book is also for me and is being filled with pictures of our latest addition to the family, Hope.
I have made this book for my cousin's 80th birthday next month and left spaces for her to add photos from the celebrations...
and this book is for Hope's great grandmother's 80th birthday next month and I have added photos of Hope to the book for her...
and so ends my book making for the moment.






wow these are beautiful Bee
ReplyDelete